How to make a withdrawal from ATM with SMS?
To withdraw funds at ATM go to Wallets tab, choose PLN -> Withdrawal -> ATM withdrawal. Next, select the withdrawal amount and enter your phone number - you'll receive a 6-digits token via SMS which is required to complete the withdrawal.
In 30 minutes you'll receive an email with 4-digits PIN code and an SMS with 6-digits token. Next, go to the Euronet ATM.
- On the ATM display select withdrawal without a card.
- Then choose SkyCash and Cash Withdrawal.
- Enter a 6-digit SMS token and withdrawal amount (without commission).
- Confirm the operation with a PIN code from your email.
- Receive the cash and print the confirmation.
The provision for ATM withdrawal is 10 PLN.
The 24-hours withdrawal limit for a user is 10 500 PLN. The 31-days limit (counted from the first withdrawal) is 21 000 PLN.
SMS code for an ATM withdrawal is valid for 48 hours.
The service is available only for Polish phone numbers. You must have the Premium SMS service turned on.