Terms and Conditions of Promotion Action: "Earn up to 60% with the Affiliate Program"
§ 1 Entities involved in the Promotion Action
- The organiser of the “Earn up to 60% with the Affiliate Program” promotion action (hereinafter: “Action”) is Pinewood Estonia OÜ company with its registered office in Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 5, 11415, Estonia, entered into the Registration of Entrepreneurs under number 14814864 (hereinafter: “Organiser”), which is the operator of the Bitbay platform (hereinafter: “Bitbay”).
- The Organiser declares that the Action is in no way sponsored, supported, managed, or related to entities that are the owners of the Facebook® and Twitter® social network service. The Facebook® and Twitter® social network service is not liable for the Action. Any and all questions, comments, and complaints related to the Action should be directed to the Organiser, and in no case to the owner or administrator of the Facebook® or Twitter® social network service. The abovementioned release from liability does not affect the liability of the Organiser in regard to a action participant in relation to the participant’s participation in the Promotion Action.
§ 2 Duration of the Promotion Action
- The Action begins on 11 February 2020 at 00:00 and ends on 28 February 2020 at 23:59 (hereinafter “Duration of the Action”).
- The Action is organised on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
§ 3 Promotion Action participation conditions
- Natural persons that are at least 18 years of age and have full legal capacity, have successfully joined the Promotion Action in the manner described in § 4 below, and have the status of verified Users of the BitBay Service located at https://bitbay.net, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations of the BitBay Service, located athttps://bitbay.net/en/terms-of-use-bitbay-estonia, who at the same time activated the Affiliate Program (Affiliate) on their User Account, can participate in the Action.
- Participation in the Action may only be in person, i.e. the creation of accounts and sending of action entries on behalf of third parties is prohibited. Employees, members of authorities and representatives of the Organiser may not take part in the Action.
- Participation in the Action and providing data in relation to it is completely voluntary. A person that decides to participate in the Action (hereinafter: “Participant”) is obligated to: a) become familiar with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and accept the Terms and Conditions by submitting the following declaration: “I confirm that I am familiar with and accept the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of the Earn up to 60% with the Affiliate Program” Promotion Action; b) provide consent for the processing of his or her personal data for the purpose of conducting the Action by submitting the following declaration: “I consent to the processing of my personal data by the data controller Pinewood Estonia OÜ for the purpose of taking part in the “Earn up to 60% with the Affiliate Program” Promotion Action. I voluntarily provide my personal data and declare that it is true. I am familiar with the provisions of the information clause, including information regarding the purpose and manners of processing personal data as well as the right to access the content of my data and make corrections thereto”.
- Providing the above mentioned consents is completely voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the provisions of the terms and conditions and the lack of consent for the processing of personal data for the purpose of taking part in the Promotion Action makes it impossible to participate in the Action. Consent is provided by submitting the two separate declarations with the wording specified in §4.4.a) and 4.4.b) in the email send on the following address: [email protected], on which the Terms and Conditions of the Contest are available.
§ 4 Rules and course of the Promotion Action
- The Promotion Action is carried out on a dedicated website at: https://bitbay.net/en/news/earn-up-to-60-with-the-affiliate-program (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”).
- In order to take part in the Action Participant is obliged to send an e-mail to: [email protected], through which the Participant will meet the conditions set out in paragraph 3 lit. a - d below.
- In order to participate in the Promotion Action, the Participant should during the Promotion Action Duration: a) read the Terms and Conditions and express the consent referred to in § 3 section 3 point a of the Terms and Conditions; b) express consent for the Organizer to process their personal data referred to in § 3 paragraph 3 b of the Regulations for purposes related to the Promotion Action; c) create and send in the way e-mail from e-mail address attached to Participant's BitBay account of the active link to the published post on social media (Post) or an article on a blog or video on the Site or on a YouTube channel (Materials). Published competition material should be public, written in native language or in english and have the form of a guide explaining how to use the BitBay exchange or how to use the BitBay exchange Affiliate Program. At the same time, the Participant declares that the Materials do not contain content that violates the law or are inconsistent with good morals, in particular they do not violate the rights of third parties, do not call for violence, intolerance, do not contain profanity or advertising content of third parties; d) Provide your personal details needed to fulfill the tax obligations by the Organizer, i.e. name, surname and address of residence.
- Participants who meet the conditions referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 of this paragraph will receive the following bonus (hereinafter: "Bonus") in the form of a commission in the Affiliate Program in the amount of 60% for a period of 31 days, counted from 1st March 2020 at 00:00 until 31 March, 2020 23:59.
- The rules of participation in the Affiliate Program are set out in the Regulations, which can be found at https://bitbay.net/en/affiliate-agreement. Participation in the Action depends on the acceptance of the above-mentioned regulations.
§ 5 Prizes
- The Prize is a Bonus granted in the form of a commission of 60% in the Affiliate Program for a period of 31 days, calculated from March 1, 2020 at 00:00 to March 31, 2020 23:59.
- Each Participant may receive only one Prize as part of the Promotional Action.
- An additional cash prize will be added to the value of each Prize in the amount corresponding to a flat-rate personal income tax for winning the Competition in the amount constituting 11.11% of the value of the given Prize. The participant agrees that the amount of the additional cash prize is not subject to payment to him, but is intended to pay the tax due on account of the Award in the Promotional Action.
- The Organizer, as a payer of flat-rate sum income tax for natural persons, will calculate and pay to the competent Tax Office a flat-rate income tax due on account of the prize before issuing the Award.
- Prizes are transferred by the Organizer to the Participant's account connected with the User's Account after the 30-day period referred to in paragraph 1 above, within 10 days.
- It is not possible to transfer the right to the Award to third parties. It is not possible to pay the Prize equivalent. It is not possible to give up part of the Prize. Resignation from the part of the Award is tantamount to resignation from the entire prize.
§ 6 Rights and obligations of the Organiser
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude from the Action or deprive Participants of the right to a Prize those Participants, whose acts violate the law, moral principles, or the Terms and Conditions, in particular, Participants that: do not act in person, but through third parties; are minors; use different aliases (additional addresses) of the same email account to act on behalf of/reporting different Participants.
§ 7 Processing of personal data
- The Administrator of Participants personal data is the Organizer (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- The Administrator processes the Data only to the extent necessary to: a) Preparation, execution and implementation of the Promotion Action, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, based on the consent referred to in art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC "GDPR" by adopting submitting to the Promotional Action, issuing (sending prizes); b) To the extent to which the processing of Data results from the mandatory provisions of law (including tax regulations for the purpose of settling a Promotional Action), the basis for the processing of Data is Art. 6 par. 1 point c) GDPR and; c) a legitimate interest in responding to possible complaints pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- For the purposes of the Promotion Action, the following Participants data are processed: first and last name, place of residence, and e-mail address.
- Data of the Participants of the Promotion Action will be deleted or anonymized within 60 days from the date of the end of the Promotional Action - excluding Data that will be necessary to meet the legal obligations of the Administrator (tax regulations, warranty claims, The administrator informs that the expiration of the above deadline does not deprive you of the right to file a complaint or submit a claim in a different manner, in which case the person lodging the complaint will be required to prove all the circumstances on which he is based. your claims.
- The Actions Participants data may be processed longer than it appears from the preceding point, if it is necessary to consider the complaint or other form of claims submitted by the Participant, as well as for any possible legal or administrative proceedings.
- The data is protected by technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The Administrator does not obtain Data from third parties or from publicly available sources and processes only the Data provided by the Participant. The data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
- For the purposes of implementing the Promotional Action, the Data will not be made available to other categories of entities.
- Participants have the right to: obtaining information on the processing of Data, including the categories of data being processed and possible recipients of the data. requests to correct incorrect Data or to supplement non-compliant Data, requests to remove or limit the processing of Data - where the request will be met if the legal requirements for such request are met, Data transfer - by receiving Data from the Administrator, a format enabling their transfer to a selected third party, objecting to the processing of Data pursuant to the rules set out in art. 21 GDPR - in the case in which the data processing is based on the justified interest of the Administrator, submission of a complaint to the supervisory body of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00 - 193 Warsaw - if it is determined that the Data is being processed contrary to the law.
- Providing personal data is a prerequisite for taking part in the Promotional Action. 11. The data subject is obliged to provide them, and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to participate in the Promotional Action. All requests, questions and requests related to the processing of Data should be send to the address of the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator: [email protected]
§ 8 Complaints
- Each Participant has the right to submit complaints during the Duration of the Action as well as after the Action ends, however, no later than within a period of 30 days from the end of the Action (for complaints sent by letters, the postmark date will be decisive).
- Complaints should be submitted by registered letter with the annotation “Earn up to 60% with the Affiliate Program - Complaint” to the Organiser’s address or by e-mail to [email protected], writing "Earn up to 60% with the Affiliate Program - Complaint” in the subject line.
- Complaints will be processed by the Organiser within a period of 14 (fourteen) business days from the date of their receipt. The Participant will be notified of the Organiser’s decision by e-mail or registered mail sent to the address provided in the complaint.
- Complaints should include the first and last name and the address of the person submitting the complaint, as well as a description of the causes or reasons for the complaint, as well as the expected outcome of the complaint.
- Complaints will be processed by a complaint commission established by the Organiser.
- Contest Participants that did not submit complaints in accordance with the rules specified above or whose complaints were not accepted by the Organiser or only accepted in part may submit their claims to the appropriate court of law.
§9 Final provisions
- The Terms and Conditions will be available for the Duration of the Action on the: https://bitbay.net/en/terms-and-conditions-of-promotion-action-earn-up-to-60-with-the-affiliate-program and in the registered office of the Organiser.
- Any and all information regarding the Promotion Action can be obtained by contacting the Organiser by sending “private messages” using the e-mail [email protected]