Terms and Conditions of the „Classic Is Forever” Competition
§ I. Competition organiser
- The Classic Is Forever competition (hereinafter: the “Competition”) is organised by BB Trade Estonia OU with its registered office in Tallinn, Lasnamae linnaosa, Lootsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the number 14814864, which is the operator of the BitBay platform (hereinafter: “BitBay”).
- BitBay’s tasks include ongoing supervision whether in the course of the Competition there is a risk of conflicts of interest between BitBay and BitBay employees or Users.
- In these Competition Terms and Conditions, the organiser uses definitions that are consistent with the definitions in the Terms and Conditions of the Platform.
§ II. Participation in the Competition
- The Competition is only for verified Users of the Platform.
- Users who have not undergone full verification must complete the verification procedure by 18 July 2021 at the latest (understood as sending the complete documentation required by the Terms and Conditions necessary to carry out the verification according to the procedures applied at BitBay).
- The following persons are not allowed to participate in the Competition: employees, officers and representatives of Bitbay and other entities directly involved in the preparation and conduct of the Competition, as well as persons working with the entities referred to above on a permanent basis other than an employment relationship, and members of their immediate families, i.e. ascendants, descendants, siblings, parents, parents of the spouses and persons being in an adoption relationship with them.
- In order to enter the competition, Users are required to declare their participation by sending a message on the §Atri promotional currency site available on the platform bitbay.net at: https:bitbay.net/contest/atari with the answer to the competition question: “ATARI is a leading and iconic brand of the golden era of arcade games. What ATARI game do you identify with and why?” together with the following clauses:
- a declaration of the will to participate in the Competition: “Wyrażam zgodę na udział w konkursie Classic Is Forever” or “I want to participate in Classic Is Forever competition”
- consent to the processing of personal data as follows: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Administratora Danych - BB Trade Estonia OU z siedzibą w Talinnie, Harju maakond, Lasnamae linnaosa, Lootsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia w zakresie imienia/imion, nazwiska, loginu adresu e-mail, informacji o transakcjach dokonanych na rynkach $Atri<=>PLN; $Atri<=>EUR; $Atri<=>USDT w celu wzięcia udziału w Konkursie. Oświadczam, że wyrażenie zgody i podanie danych jest dobrowolne. Podstawą przetwarzania danych jest moja zgoda. Ponadto, mam prawo do wycofania zgody w dowolnym momencie. Wycofanie zgody nie wpływa na zgodność z prawem przetwarzania, którego dokonano na podstawie zgody przedjej wycofaniem” or “I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by the Data Controller - BB Trade Estonia OU with its registered office in Tallin, Harju maakond, Lasnamae linnaosa, Lootsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia as regards to name/names, surname, login address e-mail, trading information of $Atri<=>PLN; $Atri<=>EUR; $Atri<=>USDT market in order to participate in the competition. I declare that this consent is freely given and disclosure of my personal data is voluntary. The basis for data processing is my consent. I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.”
- Participation in the Competition and the related sharing of personal data is entirely voluntary. A person who wants to enter the Competition (hereinafter: “Participant”) is required to read the Terms and Conditions.
- Entering the competition means accepting the Terms and Conditions.
§ III. Duration of the Competition
- The competition starts at 00:00 CEST on 5 July 2021 and runs until 24:00 CEST on 18 July 2021 (inclusive).
- The Competition results will be decided on 23 July 2021 by 20:00 CEST.
- The Winners of the Competition will be notified by 24 July 2021 via the email provided in the registration form to the Platform.
- Prizes will be transferred to the Winners’ BitBay Accounts as soon as the results are published.
§ IV. Competition rules
- The competition task is to make a purchase transaction of the $Atari cryptocurrency on the Platform at the currency pair PLN<=>$Atri, EUR<=>$Atri, USDT<=>$Atri, with the following minimum qualifying values for the Competition, respectively: PLN 100 (for the pair:PLN<=>$Atri); EUR 25 (for the pair:EUR<=>$Atri); USDT 25 (for the pair:USDT<=>$Atri) and answer the competition question: “ATARI is a leading and iconic brand of the golden era of arcade games. What ATARI game do you identify with and why?”
- Each Participant may only submit one Competition Response via one of the social media platforms. Subject to the effects provided for in §7(1) of the Terms and Conditions, any subsequent response sent by such Participant will not be taken into account in the results of the Competition.
- The competition responses may not include any content other than the above.
- The Competition may only be entered in person, meaning no entries may be made on behalf of third parties.
- When entering the Competition, the Participant declares that the Competition Response does not include content that is unlawful or incompatible with rules of decency, in particular does not infringe the rights of third parties, call for violence or intolerance, contain vulgarity or the content of third party advertisements.
- The Competition Committee will choose the most interesting Competition Response from among the submissions meeting the requirements specified in §II and §IV, and will select 55 winning competition responses to be awarded the Prize (hereinafter: the “Prize”).
- Each User may only win one Prize.
- The Prizes in the form $Atri will be awarded and added directly to the User’s balance on the BitBay exchange.
- The prize founder is Atari (issuer of the $Atri cryptocurrency).
- It is not possible to transfer the right to the Prize to third parties. It is not possible to receive the Prize equivalent in cash. It is possible to opt out of a part of the Prize. Opting out of a part of the Prize does not mean opting out of the entire Prize. Should the Winner opt out of the Prize, Bitbay reserves the right to award the Prize to another Participant indicated by the Committee.
- The Prizes will be awarded in the following form:
|Place||PRIZE / PER USER|
|1 place||5,000 $Atari|
|2 place||2.500 $Atri|
|3 place||1.500 $Atri|
|4-15 place||500 $Atri|
|16-55 miejsce||250 $Atari|
§ VI. Liability of BitBay
- I. The Organiser reserves the right to exclude from participation in the Competition or to deprive of the Prize any Participants whose actions are unlawful, incompatible with rules of decency or the Terms and Conditions, in particular those Participants who:
- do not act personally but through third parties;
- use different bitbay.net accounts to act on behalf of the same User or to enter the same User to the Competition;
- if claims of third parties have been submitted in respect of their Competition Response.
- In order to clarify any doubt regarding the Competition-related activity of the User, the Organiser may contact the User via the means of communication they have provided; during such contact, the Organizer may expect the User to provide detailed information regarding their participation in the Competition.
- BitBay is not liable for any random events that prevent Users from taking part in the Competition.
§ VII. Committee
- The integrity of the Competition will be ensured by the Committee set up by BitBay and composed of two persons.
- The Committee’s tasks include in particular:
- verify that the specific User meets all the conditions for participation in the Competition,
- select the Users to receive the Prize,
- consider complaints from Users.
§ VIII. Complaints
- Complaints related to participation in the Competition may be submitted by the User electronically via the form available at: https://bitbay.net/pl/kontakt.
- Complaints must be made immediately after the event raising the Participant’s doubts, but no later than 10 days after the Competition is concluded (for complaints sent by registered mail, the postmark date is decisive).
- A complaint should contain all information specified in the bitbay.net Platform Terms and Conditions.
- The complaints proceedings are conducted in accordance with the procedures specified in the bitbay.net Platform Terms and Conditions.
- Complaints will be considered by the complaints committee appointed by the organiser.
§ IX. Personal Data
- The Data Controller of personal data is BB Trade Estonia OU with its registered office in Tallinnie, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamae linnaosa, Lootsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia, a company incorporated under Estonian Law, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Estonia under the number: 14814864, share capital: EUR 100.000,00 paid in full (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”).
- The Data Controller processes personal data of the Participants on the basis of:
- a) a) consent within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”.
- b) compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, to fulfil the obligation to keep accounting documents and;
- c) the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which involves in particular answering any complaints submitted in relation to this competition.
- The data of the Competition winners will be erased or anonymised within 60 days from the date of publication of the results. The Data Controller informs that the expiry of the above time limit does not deprive of the right to lodge a complaint or claim in another procedure. In such a case, however, the person lodging the complaint will be required to prove independently all the circumstances which form the basis for their claim.
- The data of the Competition winners will be erased or anonymised in accordance with the preceding subparagraph - excluding the Data which are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Personal Data Controller is subject and for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, necessary to consider the complaint or other claim submitted by the Competition winner, and for any judicial or administrative proceedings.
- The data are protected by technical and organisational measures to ensure an adequate level of protection in accordance with the provisions in force.
- The Data Controller only processes personal data provided by the competition Participant. Personal data of the competition Participant are not subject to automated decision making for carrying out of the competition.
- For the purposes of carrying out the Competition, personal data will be made available to companies related with the Data Controller by capital or by person, i.e. - Orion Software sp. z o. o., Expofer service house s. r. o,
- The competition Participants have the following rights:
- the right to request from the Data Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate, 39 Tatari, 10134 Tallinn, Estonia, if the participant believes that their personal data is unlawfully processed.
- Any applications, questions and requests related to the processing of Data should be addressed to the data protection officer appointed by the Data Controller: [email protected]
§ X. Intellectual property rights
- By entering the Competition, the Participant simultaneously declares that they are the sole author of the Competition Response and that they hold full copyright in the Competition Response.
§XI. Final Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions are the only document that sets out the detailed rules of the Competition.
- The Terms and Conditions are available for the Duration of the Competition at bitbay.net and in the registered office of Bitbay.
- For any information about the Competition, please contact Bitbay at: [email protected]