Terms and Conditions of the second edition of „Top BCP Traders” Competition
§ I. Organiser of the Competition
- The Top BCP Traders Competition (hereinafter referred: „Competition”), is organized by Pinewood Holdings Limited seated in 35 Strait Street, Valletta VLT 1434, Malta, MLT, registered in National Court Register under Company number C 86244, being an operator of the BitBay platform (hereinafter referred: „BitBay”).
- BitBay tasks include ongoing supervision over whether there is a risk of conflicts of interest between BitBay and BitBay employees or Users in connection with the course of the Competition.
- BitBay, uses in this Terms and Conditions of the Competition definitions in accordance with the definitions contained in the Regulations of the Website.
§ II. Participation in the Competition
- The Competition is intended only for verified Users of the Website.
- Users who have not passed the full verification must undergo the verification procedure by 29th May 2019 at the latest (understood as sending the full documentation required for the verification to be carried out according to the procedures used in BitBay).
- People who are BitBay employees and members of their immediate relatives / spouses, ascendants, descendants, adopters and siblings may not participate in the Competition. Such people will be disregarded in the awarding of Prizes.
- In order to participate in the Competition, Users are obliged to declare their participation by sending to [email protected] a message including phrase: „I want to participate in Top BCP Traders competition / and/or „Chcę brać udział w konkursie Top BCP Traders”.
§ III. The duration of the Competition
- The Competition starts at 00:00 CET on April 30th, 2019 till 00:00 CET on May 30th, 2019.
- The results of the Competition will be held on May 31st, 2019 until 4 p.m CET.
- The winners of the Competition will be notified of their winnings on June 3rd, 2019 via email.
- The Prizes shall be delivered to the Winners Accounts on the Website as soon as possible after the results will be announced, no later than June 5, 2019.
§ IV. Competition’s rules
- The Competition task is trading (making purchase and sale transactions) of BCP cryptocurrency using the Website in the currency pair BCP / PLN in such a way as to achieve the highest total volume in BCP for PLN or PLN for BCP exchange transactions during the Competition (hereinafter referred: „Volume”). Turnover obtained using illegal practices, e.g. "Wash trade" will not be taken into account when calculating the trading volume.
- After the end of the Competition, the 50 Users who meet the requirements set out in §II, will be awarded Prizes.
§ V. Prizes
- Each User can receive only one of the Prizes.
- Prizes will be awarded and delivered by BCP.
- The Prizes will be awarded as follows:
|Total volume (from the highest)||Prize (BCP) / per user|
|1st place||50 000|
|2nd place||30 000|
|3rd place||20 000|
|4th - 10th places||10 000|
|11th - 20th places||5 000|
|21st - 50th places||1 000|
§ VI. BitBay responsibility
- BitBay is not responsible for the Users' inability to achieve the expected results regarding the value of BCP volume on the Website for reasons attributable to Users.
- BitBay is not responsible for any random events that prevent Users from participating in the Competition.
§ VII. Committee
- The correctness of the course of the Competition will be supervised by the commission appointed by BitBay composed of two people.
- The tasks of the Commission include, in particular:
- checking if a given User meets all the conditions of participation in the Contest,
- selecting the awarded Users,
- consideration of Users' complaints.
§ VIII. Complaints
- The complaint about the Competition shall be submitted electronically using a link: https://bitbay.net/en/contact.
- Complaints should be submitted immediately after the occurrence raising the objections of the User taking part in the Competition.
- The complaint should contain all information specified in the Website Regulations.
- Complaint proceedings are conducted in accordance with the procedure contained in the Regulations of the Website.
§ IX. General Provisions
- These Terms and conditions are the only document defining the detailed rules of the Competition.
- BitBay will archive documents regarding procedures for selecting the Winners of the Competition for a period of 5 years, counted from the end of the calendar year in which the results of the Competition were announced.
- After the above mentioned period BitBay will destroy the competition documentation.