Terms and Conditions of the „Top 300 KZC Trader” Competition
§ I. Organiser of the Competition
- The Top 300 KZC Trader Competition (hereinafter referred: „Competition”), is organized by BitBay sp. z o.o. seated in Katowice (40-583), at Kępowa Street 45, registered in National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000373405 (hereinafter referred: „BitBay”).
- BitBay tasks include ongoing supervision over whether there is a risk of conflicts of interest between BitBay and BitBay employees or Users in connection with the course of the Competition.
- BitBay, uses in this Terms and Conditions of the Competition definitions in accordance with the definitions contained in the Regulations of the Website.
§ II. Participation in the Competition
- The Competition is intended only for verified Users of the Website.
- Users who have not passed the full verification must undergo the verification procedure by 2 April 2018 at the latest (understood as sending the full documentation required for the verification to be carried out according to the procedures used in BitBay).
- People who are BitBay employees and members of their immediate relatives / spouses, ascendants, descendants, adopters and siblings may not participate in the Competition. Such people will be disregarded in the awarding of Prizes.
- In order to participate in the Competition, Users are obliged to declare their participation by sending a message to the support including phrase: „I want to participate in Top 300 KZC Trader competition” and/or „chcę brać udział w konkursie Top 300 KZC Trader”.
§ III. The duration of the Competition
- The Competition starts at 1:00 AM on March 9th, 2018 till 1:00 AM on April 5th, 2018.
- The results of the Competition will be held on April 9th 2018 until 4 p.m.
- The Winners of the Competition will be announce on April 9, 2018 through a BitBay Facebook account.
- The Prizes shall be delivered to the Winners Accounts on the Website as soon as possible after the results will be announced.
§ IV. Competition’s rules
- The Competition task is trading (making purchase and sale transactions) of KZC cryptocurrency using the Website in such a way as to achieve the highest total volume in KZC cryptocurrency during the Competition (hereinafter referred: „Volume”).
- After the end of the Competition, the 300 Users who meet the requirements set out in §II, will be awarded Prizes.
§ V. Prizes
- Each User can receive only one of the Prizes.
- Prizes will be awarded and deliver by KazaCash (issuer of the KZC).
- The Prizes will be awarded as follows:
|Total volume (from the highest)||Prize (KZC)|
|11th - 20th places||200|
|21st - 50th places||150|
|51st - 100th places||100|
|101st - 200th places||50|
|201st - 300th places||25|
§ VI. BitBay responsibility
- BitBay is not responsible for the Users' inability to achieve the expected results regarding the value of KZC volume on the Website for reasons attributable to Users.
- BitBay is not responsible for any random events that prevent Users from participating in the Competition.
§ VII. Committee
- The correctness of the course of the Competition will be supervised by the commission appointed by BitBay composed of two people.
- The tasks of the Commission include, in particular:
- checking if a given User meets all the conditions of participation in the Contest,
- selecting the awarded Users,
- consideration of Users' complaints.
§ VIII. Complaints
- The complaint about the Competition shall be submitted electronically using a link: https://bitbay.freshdesk.com/pl/support/tickets/new.
- Complaints should be submitted immediately after the occurrence raising the objections of the User taking part in the Competition.
- The complaint should contain all information specified in the Website Regulations.
- Complaint proceedings are conducted in accordance with the procedure contained in the Regulations of the Website.
§ IX. General Provisions
- These Terms and conditions are the only document defining the detailed rules of the Competition.
- BitBay will archive documents regarding procedures for selecting the Winners of the Competition for a period of 5 years, counted from the end of the calendar year in which the results of the Competition were announced.
- After the above mentioned period BitBay will destroy the competition documentation.