Terms and Conditions of the „Top GAME Traders” Competition
§ I. Organiser of the Competition
- The Top GAME Traders Competition (hereinafter referred: „Competition”), is organized by BB Trade Estonia OÜ seated in Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia, registered in National Court Register under Company number 14814864, being an operator of the BitBay platform (hereinafter referred: „BitBay”).
- BitBay tasks include ongoing supervision over whether there is a risk of conflicts of interest between BitBay and BitBay employees or Users in connection with the course of the Competition.
- BitBay, uses in this Terms and Conditions of the Competition definitions in accordance with the definitions contained in the Regulations of the Website.
§ II. Participation in the Competition
- The Competition is intended only for verified Users of the Website.
- Users who have not passed the full verification must undergo the verification procedure by 11 December 2020 at the latest (understood as sending the full documentation required for the verification to be carried out according to the procedures used in BitBay).
- The Contest is not open to employees, members of the authorities and representatives of BitBay and other entities directly involved in the preparation and conduct of the Contest, as well as persons cooperating with the above mentioned entities on a permanent basis other than the employment relationship, and members of their immediate families, i.e. ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, spouse's parents and persons who have an adoption relationship with them.
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- In order to participate in the Competition, Users are obliged to declare their participation by sending to [email protected] a message including phrase: „I want to participate in Top GAME Traders competition / and/or „Chcę brać udział w konkursie Top GAME Traders” and the consent for processing of personal data: „I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by the Data Controller - BB Trade Estonia OÜ with its registered office in Tallin, Harju maakond, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia as regards to name/names, surname, login address e-mail, trading information of GAME/PLN market in order to participation in the Top GAME Traders competition. I declare that consent is freely given and disclosure of my personal data is voluntary. The basis for data processing is my consent.,I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.” or "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Administratora Danych - BB Trade Estonia OÜ z siedzibą w Talinnie, Harju maakond, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia w zakresie imienia/imion, nazwiska, loginu adresu e-mail, informacji o obrocie na rynku GAME/PLN w celu wzięcia udziału w konkursie Top GAME Traders. Oświadczam, że wyrażenie zgody i podanie danych jest dobrowolne. Podstawą przetwarzania danych jest moja zgoda. Ponadto, mam prawo do wycofania zgody w dowolnym momencie. Wycofanie zgody nie wpływa na zgodność z prawem przetwarzania, którego dokonano na podstawie zgody przed jej wycofaniem”.
§ III. The duration of the Competition
- The Competition starts at 00:00 CET on December 7th, 2020 till 00:00 CET on December 11th, 2020.
- The results of the Competition will be held on December 14-16, 2020 until 4 p.m CET.
- The winners of the Competition will be notified of their winnings by December 16th, 2020 via email.
- The Prizes shall be delivered to the Winners Accounts on the Website as soon as possible after the results will be announced, no later than December 16, 2020.
- Participation in the Competition and the related sharing of personal data is entirely voluntary. A person who wants to enter the Competition (hereinafter referred to as "Participant") is obliged to read the provisions of the Regulations.
- Joining the competition is tantamount to accepting the Regulations.
§ IV. Competition’s rules
- The Competition task is trading (making purchase and sale transactions) of GAME cryptocurrency using the Website in the currency pair GAME / PLN in such a way as to achieve the highest total volume in GAME for PLN or PLN for GAME exchange transactions during the Competition (hereinafter referred: „Volume”). Turnover obtained using illegal practices, e.g. "Wash trade" will not be taken into account when calculating the trading volume.
- After the end of the Competition, the 10 Users who meet the requirements set out in §II, will be awarded Prizes.
§ V. Prizes
- Each User can receive only one of the Prizes.
- Prizes will be awarded and added directly to user balances on the BitBay exchange.
- Prizes are delivered by Game Credits.
- It is not possible to transfer the right to the Prize to third parties. It is not possible to pay the equivalent of the Prize. There is a possibility of giving up part of the Prize. The resignation from part of the Prize is not equivalent to the resignation from the whole Prize. If the Winner resigns from the Prize, BitBay reserves the right to award the Prize to another Participant designated by the Commission.
- The Prizes will be awarded as follows:
§ VI. BitBay responsibility
- BitBay is not responsible for the Users' inability to achieve the expected results regarding the value of GAME volume on the Website for reasons attributable to Users.
- BitBay is not responsible for any random events that prevent Users from participating in the Competition
§ VII. Committee
- The correctness of the course of the Competition will be supervised by the commission appointed by BitBay composed of two people.
- The tasks of the Commission include, in particular:
- checking if a given User meets all the conditions of participation in the Contest,
- selecting the awarded Users,
- consideration of Users' complaints.
§ VIII. Complaints
- The complaint about the Competition shall be submitted electronically using a link: https://bitbay.net/en/contact.
- Complaints should be submitted immediately after the occurrence raising the objections of the User taking part in the Competition.
- The complaint should contain all information specified in the Website Regulations.
- Complaint proceedings are conducted in accordance with the procedure contained in the Regulations of the Website.
- Complaints shall be considered by a complaint committee appointed by the Organiser.
§§ IX. Personal data
- The data controller is BB Trade Estonia OÜ, with its registered office in Tallinn, Harju maakond, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia, incorporated under Estonian law and registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Estonia with the number 14814864; share capital: EUR 50,000.00, fully paid-up, (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Data Controller’).
- The Data Controller processes the personal data of Participants on the basis of:
- a) consent – in accordance with the Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter ‘GDPR’);
- b) compliance with a legal obligation of the Data Controller in accordance with the Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR in the scope of the obligation to keep accounting documents and
- c) the Data Controller’s legitimate interest – in accordance with the Article 6(1)(f) GDPR consisting in particular in answering any complaints, reply a complaint as a result of competition.
- The data of the Competition winners shall be deleted or anonymised within 60 days from the date of the announcement of results. The Data Controller informs that the expiry of the above deadline does not deprive the right to lodge a complaint or submit a claim in another mode. In this case, however, the person submitting the complaint shall be required to demonstrate independently all the circumstances on which he bases his assertions
- The data of the Competition winners shall be deleted or anonymised in accordance with abovementioned point - with the exception of personal data that shall be necessary to meet the legal obligations incumbent on the Data Controller and to implement the legitimate interest of the Data Controller - necessary for consideration of a complaint or other form of claim submitted by the winner of the Competition, as well as for the purposes of any court or administrative proceedings.
- The personal data is protected by technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The Data Controller processes only personal data provided by the Competition Participant. Personal data of Competition Participants are not subject to automated decision making in order to implement the Competition.
- For the purposes of the Competition, personal data shall be disclosed to companies affiliated by capital and personally with the Data Controller, i.e.: Orion Software sp. z o. o., Expofer service house s. r. o,
- The Participants have the following rights:
- request from the Data Controller access to personal data regarding the data subject, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- to lodge an objection with the supervisory body – the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate at 39 Tatari, 10134 Tallinn, Estonia.
- All requests, questions and requests related to the processing of personal data should be directed to the address of a data protection specialist appointed by the Data Controller: [email protected] .
X. General Provisions
- These Terms and conditions are the only document defining the detailed rules of the Competition.
- The Terms are are available for the duration of the Competition on http://bitbay.net and at registered office of BitBay.
- All information about the Competition shall be obtained by contacting BitBay at the email address: [email protected]