Terms and Conditions of the „Top 200 XIN Trader” Competition
§ I. Organiser of the Competition
- The Top 200 XIN Trader Competition (hereinafter referred: „Competition”), is organized by BitBay sp. z o.o. seated in Katowice (40-583), at Kępowa Street 45, registered in National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000373405 (hereinafter referred: „BitBay”).
- BitBay tasks include ongoing supervision over whether there is a risk of conflicts of interest between BitBay and BitBay employees or Users in connection with the course of the Competition.
- BitBay, uses in this Terms and Conditions of the Competition definitions in accordance with the definitions contained in the Regulations of the Website. and Conditions of the Competition definitions in accordance with the definitions contained in the Regulations of the Website.
§ II. Participation in the Competition
- The Competition is intended only for verified Users of the Website.
Users who have not passed the full verification must undergo the verification procedure by 12th April 2018 at the latest (understood as sending the full documentation required for the verification to be carried out according to the procedures used in BitBay).
- People who are BitBay employees and members of their immediate relatives / spouses, ascendants, descendants, adopters and siblings may not participate in the Competition. Such people will be disregarded in the awarding of Prizes.
- In order to participate in the Competition, Users are obliged to declare their participation by sending to [email protected] a message including phrase: „I want to participate in Top 200 XIN Trader competition” and/or „chcę brać udział w konkursie Top 200 XIN Trader”.
§ III. The duration of the Competition
- The Competition starts at 2:00 AM CET on March 15th, 2018 till 2:00 AM CET on April 12th, 2018.
- The results of the Competition will be held on April 12th 2018 until 4 p.m CET.
- The Winners of the Competition will be announce on April 16, 2018 through a BitBay Facebook account.
- The Prizes shall be delivered to the Winners Accounts on the Website as soon as possible after the results will be announced.
§ IV. Competition’s rules
- The Competition task is trading (making purchase and sale transactions) of XIN cryptocurrency using the Website in such a way as to achieve the highest total volume in XIN cryptocurrency during the Competition (hereinafter referred: „Volume”).
- After the end of the Competition, the 200 Users who meet the requirements set out in §II, will be awarded Prizes.
§ V. Prizes
- Each User can receive only one of the Prizes.
- Prizes will be awarded and deliver by Infinity Economics (issuer of the XIN).
- The Prizes will be awarded as follows:
|Total volume (from the highest)||Prize (XIN)|
|1st place||100 000|
|2nd place||50 000|
|3rd place||40 000|
|4th place||30 000|
|5th place||20 000|
|6th-10th places||10 000|
|11th - 50th places||7 250|
|51st - 100th places||4 000|
|101st - 200th places||2 200|
§ VI. BitBay responsibility
- BitBay is not responsible for the Users' inability to achieve the expected results regarding the value of XIN volume on the Website for reasons attributable to Users.
- BitBay is not responsible for any random events that prevent Users from participating in the Competition.
§ VII. Committee
- The correctness of the course of the Competition will be supervised by the commission appointed by BitBay composed of two people.
- The tasks of the Commission include, in particular:
- checking if a given User meets all the conditions of participation in the Contest,
- selecting the awarded Users,
- consideration of Users' complaints.
§ VIII. Complaints
- The complaint about the Competition shall be submitted electronically using a link: https://bitbay.freshdesk.com/pl/support/tickets/new.
- Complaints should be submitted immediately after the occurrence raising the objections of the User taking part in the Competition.
- The complaint should contain all information specified in the Website Regulations.
- Complaint proceedings are conducted in accordance with the procedure contained in the Regulations of the Website.
§ IX. General Provisions
- These Terms and conditions are the only document defining the detailed rules of the Competition.
- BitBay will archive documents regarding procedures for selecting the Winners of the Competition for a period of 5 years, counted from the end of the calendar year in which the results of the Competition were announced.
- After the above mentioned period BitBay will destroy the competition documentation.