Terms and conditions of the "Customer Satisfaction Survey" competition
§I. Organiser of the Competition
- The "Customer Satisfaction Survey" contest (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest") is organized by BB Trade Estonia OÜ with its headquarters in Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia, registered in the register of entrepreneurs under the number 14814864, which is the operator of the BitBay platform (hereinafter referred to as "BitBay").
- The tasks of BitBay include ongoing supervision to ensure that no conflicts of interest arise between BitBay and BitBay employees or Users in connection with the course of the Contest.
- The Organiser, uses in these Contest Regulations definitions consistent with those contained in the Service Regulations.
§ II. Participation in the Contest
- The Competition is intended only for verified Users of the Service.
- Users who have not undergone full verification must pass the verification procedure no later than 29.01.2021 (understood as sending full documentation required by the Regulations necessary to conduct verification according to procedures used in BitBay).
- Employees, officers and representatives of Bitbay and other entities directly involved in the preparation and conduct of the Contest as well as persons cooperating with the above mentioned entities on a permanent basis other than employment relationship, as well as members of their immediate families, i.e. ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, parents of spouses and persons in an adoptive relationship with them, cannot participate in the Contest.
- In order to participate in the competition, Users are required to declare their participation by sending an e-mail to the address: "[email protected]" a message with the slogan "I want to participate in "User Satisfaction Survey" competition" or " I want to participate in "User Satisfaction Survey" competition" and consent to the processing of personal data with the following content: "I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Data Administrator - BB Trade Estonia OÜ with its registered office in Tallinn, Harju maakond, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia in terms of name, surname, login email address, in order to participate in the "Customer Satisfaction Survey" competition. I declare that giving my consent and provision of data is voluntary. The basis for data processing is my consent. In addition, I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal" or "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by the Data Controller - BB Trade Estonia OÜ with its registered office in Tallin, Harju maakond, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia as regards to name/names, surname, login address e-mail, in order to participation in the "User Satisfaction Survey" competition. I declare that consent is freely given and disclosure of my personal data is voluntary. The basis for data processing is my consent. I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal."
- Participation in the Competition and the associated provision of personal data is entirely voluntary. A person who wishes to enter the Contest (hereinafter: "Participant") is obliged to become familiar with the provisions of the Regulations.
- Entering the Contest is considered tantamount to acceptance of the Regulations.
§ III. Duration of the Contest
- The Competition starts at 00:00 (+2 GMT) on the 25th of January 2021 and ends at 00:00 (+2 GMT) on the 3rd of February 2021.
- the Competition will be adjudicated between 4-8 February 2021.
- the winners of the Contest will be notified about the prize by email until 8 February 2021 at 6:00 pm (+2 GMT).
- The prizes will be sent to the winners' BitBay accounts immediately after the announcement of the results, no later than 19 February 2021.
§ IV. Rules of the Contest
- The task of the contest is to fill out a questionnaire available at https://forms.gle/sXY2TvL1cX9LWMQb9, as well as made available under the contest post on the website: facebook.com on the profile of BitBay Polska ("https://www.facebook.com/BitBayPolska"). Information about the contest will be made available through BitBay accounts on other social media channels.
- Participant's task is to perform the Contest task in which he/she should provide answers to closed and open questions: "Write in a few sentences what you like about our exchange and how often you use it".
- After the end of the Contest 50 Users meeting the requirements specified in §II will be awarded with prizes.
- The answers must not contain any other content than the above-mentioned.
- Entrant declares that his/her Contest answer does not contain any content violating the law or morality, in particular it does not violate third party rights, does not incite violence, intolerance, vulgarity or third party advertising content.
- Each Entrant may submit only one Contest Answer. Subject to the consequences stipulated in § VI Clause 1 of the Regulations, each subsequent Answer submitted by such an Entrant shall not be taken into account in resolving the Contest.
§ V. Prizes
- Each User is only entitled to one Prize of 20 USDT.
- Prizes will be awarded and added directly to users' balances on the BitBay exchange.
- The sponsor of the Prizes is BB Trade Estonia OÜ, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia.
- It is not possible to transfer the right to the Prize to third parties. It is not possible to pay out the equivalent of the Prize. It is possible to forfeit part of the Prize. Opting out of part of the Prize does not constitute forfeiting the whole Prize. In the event of a Winner giving up the Prize, Bitbay reserves the right to award the Prize to the next entrant nominated by the Committee.
§ VI. Rights and obligations of Bitbay
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from the Contest or deprive of the right to the Prize Entrants whose actions are contrary to the law, good manners or the Regulations, in particular Entrants who:
- do not act personally, but through third parties;
- are underage
- are using different accounts on the facebook.com platform to act on behalf of/submit the same Entrant;
- if third party claims have been made in relation to their Contest Answer.
- In order to clarify any doubts regarding an Entrant's activity in the Contest, the Organizer may contact the Entrant using the methods of communication provided by him/her (e.g. correspond in a private message); during such contact the Organizer may expect the Entrant to provide detailed information regarding his/her participation in the Contest.
- By taking part in the Contest, the Entrant declares at the same time that he is the sole author of the Contest answer and that he has full copyright ownership of the Contest answer.
§ VII. Committee
1.The proper course of the Contest will be supervised by a Committee appointed by BitBay, consisting of two persons.
- The Committee's tasks include in particular:
- checking if a given User meets all the conditions of participation in the Contest,
- Selecting the rewarded Users,
- Dealing with User complaints.
§ VIII. Complaints
- Claims related to participation in the Contest, User can submit electronically through the form available at: https://bitbay.net/pl/kontakt.
- Complaints should be submitted immediately after the occurrence of the event which causes the User's concern, but not later than 10 days after the end of the Contest (for complaints sent by registered mail, the date of the postmark is decisive).The date of the postmark is decisive for the complaint sent by registered mail.
- Complaint should contain all the information specified in the Regulations of the bitbay.net website.
- Complaint procedure is carried out in accordance with the procedure described in the Regulations of the bitbay.net Service.
- Complaints will be considered by the complaint committee appointed by the Organizer.
§ IX. Personal data
- The data controller is BB Trade Estonia OÜ, with its registered office in Tallinn, Harju maakond, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 8a, 11415, Estonia, incorporated under Estonian law and registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Estonia with the number 14814864; share capital: EUR 50,000.00, fully paid-up, (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Data Controller’).
- The Data Controller processes the personal data of Participants on the basis of:
- a) consent – in accordance with the Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter ‘GDPR’);
- b) compliance with a legal obligation of the Data Controller in accordance with the Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR in the scope of the obligation to keep accounting documents and
- c) the Data Controller’s legitimate interest – in accordance with the Article 6(1)(f) GDPR consisting in particular in answering any complaints, reply a complaint as a result of competition.
- The data of the Competition winners shall be deleted or anonymised within 60 days from the date of the announcement of results. The Data Controller informs that the expiry of the above deadline does not deprive the right to lodge a complaint or submit a claim in another mode. In this case, however, the person submitting the complaint shall be required to demonstrate independently all the circumstances on which he bases his assertions
- The data of the Competition winners shall be deleted or anonymised in accordance with abovementioned point - with the exception of personal data that shall be necessary to meet the legal obligations incumbent on the Data Controller and to implement the legitimate interest of the Data Controller - necessary for consideration of a complaint or other form of claim submitted by the winner of the Competition, as well as for the purposes of any court or administrative proceedings.
- The personal data is protected by technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The Data Controller processes only personal data provided by the Competition Participant. Personal data of Competition Participants are not subject to automated decision making in order to implement the Competition.
- For the purposes of the Competition, personal data shall be disclosed to companies affiliated by capital and personally with the Data Controller, i.e.:, Orion Software sp. z o. o., Expofer service house s. r. o,.
- The Participants have the following rights:
- request from the Data Controller access to personal data regarding the data subject, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- to lodge an objection with the supervisory body – the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate at 39 Tatari, 10134 Tallinn, Estonia.
- All requests, questions and requests related to the processing of personal data should be directed to the address of a data protection specialist appointed by the Data Controller: [email protected]
§ X. General Provisions
- These Terms and conditions are the only document defining the detailed rules of the Competition.
- The Terms are are available for the duration of the Competition on http://bitbay.net and at registered office of Bitbay.
- All information about the Competition shall be obtained by contacting Bitbay at the email address: [email protected] .