How to withdraw money on a debit or credit card?
Have you sold cryptocurrencies on the exchange and now want to quickly and conveniently withdraw money in PLN or EUR? Take advantage of withdrawals to a Visa or Mastercard debit / credit card.
Deposits and withdrawals with cards are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The waiting time for the funds to be posted is approximately 10 minutes.
You can withdraw both PLN and EUR quickly to your Visa or Mastercard.
The commission on card withdrawals is 2.99%, with a minimum commission of PLN 10 / EUR 2.50. All transfers are secured with the 3D Secure standard.
How do you use a card withdrawal?
- Verify your BitBay account - full verification is required to use this option.
- Enable two-factor authentication when logging in - 2FA security with Google Authenticator. Check how to enable it in your account.
Go to the Wallets tab and select the currency in which you want to request the withdrawal. Remember that if your card is denominated in a different currency than the currency you want to withdraw in, the bank will charge a currency conversion fee.
1) Select "Withdrawal" and "Payment Card".
2) Then click on "Add Card" to verify the card you wish to withdraw to.
3) Check the conditions for the use of BitBay cards. After their approval, you will be redirected to the website of the card operator.
4) Complete the card details (name, last name, card number, expiry date and CVV code). A non-refundable fee of 0.01 - 1 EUR will be charged during the card verification process. The operator will ask you to log in to the bank and confirm the amount of the verification transaction.
5) Now you can initiate your withdrawal. Choose a card and the deposit amount.
Remember that you can withdraw PLN and EUR with your Visa or Mastercard.
You can make withdrawals up to 15,000 EUR within 30 days. The one-time withdrawal limit is EUR 5,000. The information about the remaining limit can be found above the deposit amount field. The limit is updated daily.
You can have 3 cards (credit or debit) active on your account at the same time. You can remove the card from your account at any time by clicking the "Deactivate" button below the card view. Note that we do not accept prepaid cards.